New KOTR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new knights of the round RP forum. Here we will begin writing the tale of the knights of the round.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fall of Arkose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh
Admin
Gilgamesh

The Fall of Arkose Empty
PostSubject: The Fall of Arkose   The Fall of Arkose I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:00 am

I have an idea for the first story that's gets everything in motion. The ailing king of Arkose is dying, and with it the kingdom itself. The time is perfect for a new ruler to succeed and that is the young devious prince. Witht the combination of nasty weather destrying crops, local gang units becoming more powerful and threatening the surrounding cities of Arkose, and other reasons, the once glorious and prosperous Kingdom is coming to an end. When the prince Archer becomes kking. Whcih he will, Rydelus is strippedof all his power and rank, and cast out of Arkose. Rydelus bites his tongue and swallows his pride. One day he will restore Arkose to it finest days. But until then, Ryde needs help, he has heard of a Knights of the round in Turast, that has been correcting the wrong and saving the many from evils, Arkose needs one.
"I must start, a Knights of the Round!" Exclaimed Rydelus.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

The Fall of Arkose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Arkose   The Fall of Arkose I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:52 am

how about ryde travels to silica in search of a band of skilled warriors to take back the arkose throne. this will give ryde a reason to venture outside the arkose kingdom and seek warriors to aid him. why not enlist the desert people who have kept the arkose from digging through the sand to find the rare ancient artifacts that have been engulfed by the sands? why not enlist some of the elves that have for sooooooo long defended the slican forest? and why not try to gather a viashino or two, who are known for being fierce elemental warriors, or the barbaric blood lust of the shratta people who live the mountains of silica?

this will make a great reason for ryde to gather a group.
Back to top Go down
RokkuNaito

RokkuNaito

The Fall of Arkose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Arkose   The Fall of Arkose I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:21 am

The country divides into factions over this, and Ryde gathers his knights one by one, starting from being on the run from Archer supporters (which are growing into a dictatorship and large group)-as the story goes on, Ryde finds them one by one to join his cause, yes?
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh
Admin
Gilgamesh

The Fall of Arkose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Arkose   The Fall of Arkose I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:32 am

Exactly rubio. When we get the map uploaded ill start the rp
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

The Fall of Arkose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Arkose   The Fall of Arkose I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:47 pm

i'm going to have the map up later today. probably just before you go to work hawk.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh
Admin
Gilgamesh

The Fall of Arkose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Arkose   The Fall of Arkose I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:19 pm

i was thuinking that me and dylan team up first, since were both in arkose and we both get kickied out kinda, and we both share the same goal, to kill and or remove Archer from the thone
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

The Fall of Arkose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Arkose   The Fall of Arkose I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm

also since Esker is going to help Ryde, he will expect Ryde to help him take down the Arbiter. Throughout our journey other Zealots from the castle of Alt will try to kill both Ryde and Esker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fall of Arkose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Arkose   The Fall of Arkose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Arkose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New KOTR :: Idea Factory :: Story-
Jump to: