New KOTR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new knights of the round RP forum. Here we will begin writing the tale of the knights of the round.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caren, Don

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JOLE
Admin
JOLE

Caren, Don Empty
PostSubject: Caren, Don   Caren, Don I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Name: Caren Quinn
Race: Human
Height: 5'4
Weight: 137
Alignment: Brynn
Hometown: unknown
Class: N/A

Abilities:
cooking, cleaning.

Caren Quinn is Brynn's only trusted person in all of Turast. Caren is unkown of Brynns special ability, but is aware of her muerderous occupation, and resides in all of Brynns establishments, or her own home somewher along the country side. Brynn met Caren through Carens husband, he was a mercenary that traveled with Ryde and Brynns group. Her husband died along with the rest of the group. Brynn had met Caren once while her husband was alive and hadn't even thought of her until the two stumbled upon eachother in the city. Caren told Brynn of the hardships she had gone though. Brynn, who didn't care for the woman at all, felt it was her duty to help the woman in some way, because she was the only survivor of the group. Brynn did not want to just give the woman money, so she offered her a job. Before Caren, Brynn hadn't had any help around her homes.(At this time, she only had two) Brynn was underfed, and had plenty of room for Caren and her son Don to live.

The relationship between Brynn, Caren, and Don is short and sweet, but Brynn was very protective of the two, probably because of her devotion to the lost mercs. When Brynn and Caren would chat, it was either orders or about some mischevious thing young Don had gotten into. Caren is a great cook, and is very content and grateful for the life that Brynn provides for her and her son. Brynn was not a very demanding boss either, she was very stern, but if Caren was free to come and go as she pleased. She was also not alowed in Brynns private corders. Caren had a gentle heart, and Brynn would never do anything to hurt her or her son. To Brynn, although the two weren't very close, it was important to make sure the two had no need to struggle. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Don Quinn
Race: Human
Height: 5'8
Weight: 192
Alignment: Brynn/Caren
Hometown: unknown
Class: N/A

Abilities:
if any, unkown.

Don is a young man that has grown up under Caren and Brynns care. Brynn did not particularly have any interest in the boy, besides making sure he had a good education. He's usually away at some school, or home along the countryside, with the luxary of his tutor at his aid. Brynn thought he was spoiled, Caren gave into anything he asked and he had a terrible attitude and ungratefulness that Brynn despised. He would come stay with his mother at times, or she would go home to spend time with oneanother. They had a good relationship despite his wrotten behavior. Brynn didn't talk with him much, she was afraid that if he had an attitude with her, she would cut out his heart, so she usually left him alone. One day, Brynn had walked in on the boy back-talking his mother and Brynn began lecturing the boy on how grateful he was. He produced and attitude and Brynn put her blade to his throat. He hadn't talked with Brynn since. Don was also rarely around when he knew Brynn would be there. Brynn thought of him as an ungrateful spoiled whimp. The both of them wanted nothing to do with the other.
Back to top Go down
RokkuNaito

RokkuNaito

Caren, Don Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caren, Don   Caren, Don I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Are they secondary or universal/NPC characters?
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

Caren, Don Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caren, Don   Caren, Don I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:07 pm

TEACH THAT BOY A LESSON BRYNN!
Back to top Go down
RokkuNaito

RokkuNaito

Caren, Don Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caren, Don   Caren, Don I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:10 pm

What Joey said! Pop that little miscreant across his head!
Back to top Go down
JOLE
Admin
JOLE

Caren, Don Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caren, Don   Caren, Don I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:16 am

secondary. they are characters that you wont see much, you will prob never meet Don. but Caren is going to be around whenever we stop at one of my places. only i can control her i guess.
Back to top Go down
RokkuNaito

RokkuNaito

Caren, Don Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caren, Don   Caren, Don I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Then I'm Richard Rubio and these characters are 110% valid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caren, Don Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caren, Don   Caren, Don I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caren, Don
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New KOTR :: Idea Factory :: Secondary and NPC's-
Jump to: