New KOTR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new knights of the round RP forum. Here we will begin writing the tale of the knights of the round.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LETS START TODAY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

LETS START TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: LETS START TODAY!   LETS START TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:25 pm

I say we start today. I really wanted to wait until george and shawn posted character apps, but at least a few of us can get the story rolling.

I say Lysander should meet up with Lion and Ryde should engage in a fight with Esker/Daeden.

Maybe starting will kick shawn and george into high gear.

Also Richard you should sit down with Mal and have her submit a character app
Back to top Go down
https://newkotr.rpg-board.net
Gilgamesh
Admin
Gilgamesh

LETS START TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS START TODAY!   LETS START TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm about to start. I just hope dylan is rdy cuz I am going to mention him in my post
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

LETS START TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS START TODAY!   LETS START TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Dyllan is in school till 2. so hes definately not ready.
Back to top Go down
RokkuNaito

RokkuNaito

LETS START TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS START TODAY!   LETS START TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:08 pm

I suggest holding off on bring Lysander out until at least Jillian get's her character up with the party; it'd make for better familarity between the two and party building
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh
Admin
Gilgamesh

LETS START TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS START TODAY!   LETS START TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Agreed richard. But you can still post in the story. Because it may take a while for jillian to meet up with us
Back to top Go down
RokkuNaito

RokkuNaito

LETS START TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS START TODAY!   LETS START TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:52 pm

I will do just that
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

LETS START TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS START TODAY!   LETS START TODAY! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Richard i reccomend you start a new topic in the KOTR RP section with your start. I'd say you should meet up with jillian and shawn in Talc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LETS START TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS START TODAY!   LETS START TODAY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETS START TODAY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New KOTR :: Idea Factory :: Story-
Jump to: